Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FUCK IT.

Sorry for the delay on this post but between work and the illness going around the Rill House, haven't exactly been focusing on blogging. But anywhooooo, in the last post I mentioned some pics from the premiere for the new Forum movie Fuck It at The Complex. Before I dive into these though, I should probably mention that while chillin with our brewskis and twoskis we decided to mess around with Corey's camera phone settings, so enjoy the trippy shenanigans.


Pros and hos.

Kind of weird but I liked it.

At one point the roof, the roof, the roof was on fire.





Party mode.

I have NO clue what I was doing here.

Artsy. Artsy as FUCK.

DJ Matty Mo blew up the room.

Guess which of us was the DD.

Again, weird but sick.

I'll leave you DJ Matty Mo, always spinnin' n' always winnin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment